Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Waste Friday | Week Three

So.... last week I didn't really feel like blogging. Somehow posting pictures of my wasted food couldn't pry me off my couch. There was waste last week, you just didn't see it. But fortunately I don't have anything more to add this week. So the picture from last week will be sufficient.





Wasted: Leftover cucumber salad, half a can of crushed pineapple, and some very stale bread. Over at Fridge de Dennis there was some slaw that no longer looked anything like slaw. It didn't even have the decency to turn into sauerkraut for my hot dogs.

Thanks to Kristen at The Frugal Girl for helping me reduce my waste by being mindful of what is in my frdige.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know we still had cucumber salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from when you were out of town.

    ReplyDelete