Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kitchen Closed

Happy Thanksgiving!

Normally I am always talking about how to cut recipes down or just preparing meals for two. But today there will be no such thing. Today I will be digging into large casserole dishes filled to the brim and enjoying every bite with my family and friends. Today I have no desire to do anything on a small scale.

Don't worry though, I am working on some holiday recipes for two that I hope to post up the week before Christmas. Those menus come in handy for small families, for those of us stuck away from home, or someone simply opting for a simple holiday.

And here is a picture of my clean kitchen (view from the dining table). In case you were wondering what my kitchen looked like. I am actually going to start trying to organize and decorate it a little better, so consider this a before picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment